Friday, March 15, 2013

For sale: 2013 Lapierre Zesty 914 frame - mint condition

I've decided to sell on my new Zesty - a Santa Cruz beckons! Details: Lapierre Zesty 914 frame - 2013 model, size medium (45cm). Full carbon, 140mm travel, full internal cable routing, 12 x 142 thru-axle, tapered headset, GXP press fit BB, Fox Float CTD Kashima shockHeli taped from new and in mint condition. This frame has been ridden twice (! yes really, a slight by product of having our first son, bless him). Noticed a minor imperfection in the seat tube and I would rather be upfront about that (email me and will try to take another pic). I'll throw in either an e13 XCX chain guide or an X9 front mech depending on if you want to build it 1x 10 or 2 x10. £950 posted, viewings welcome and preferred. Be quick though! Email: will.lockie@gmail.com

No comments: